#GivingTuesday is a campaign to create a global day of service and charitable giving at the beginning of the holiday season. It’s a response to consumer-driven days like Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
This year #GivingTuesday takes place on December 2—one week before Colorado Gives Day. And although #GivingTuesday encourages acts of service, it does not accept or distribute donations. What a perfect time to plan your Colorado Gives Day donations or schedule them in advance!
If you’re a nonprofit on ColoradoGives.org, here are some suggested social media posts to share on Dec. 2:
- #GivingTuesday, a movement to create a global day of service & giving, is Dec. 2. This is a perfect time to schedule your donations for #CoGivesDay on @ColoradoGives.org.
- So many great local nonprofits! Get ready for #COGivesDay by delving deep on #GivingTuesday. Learn about the programs, goals, and needs of your favorite nonprofits. Then schedule your donations! @ColoradoGives.org
- Unsure who to donate to on #CoGivesDay? Set aside some time on #GivingTuesday to explore! Search by city, zip, keyword or cause on @ColoradoGives.org
- Schedule your #COGivesDay donations today, #GivingTuesday!
- Explore local nonprofits on #GivingTuesday at @ColoradoGives.org